1. Before installation of deep well pumps, it is necessary to check whether the power supply voltage satisfies the prescribed use standard of deep well pumps, whether the depth and diameter of water wells meet the requirements of the selected products, and whether the water quality belongs to clean water. If the water quality is poor, particles and other impurities can not be used.
2. The diameter of deep well should be slightly larger than that of deep well pump unit. At the same time, the actual depth of water well should be measured before installation to determine whether it meets the installation conditions of deep well pump.
3. Check whether the rig is suitable for installing the cap, and whether it can bear the weight of the deep well pump unit and the auxiliary outlet pipe.
4. Check whether the assembly of the deep well pump unit is good, remove the filter screen of the deep well pump immediately before installation, and check the rotation of the pump shaft of the deep well pump. If there is stuck, it is forbidden to use.
5. Use multimeter to check whether the three-phase conductor of deep well pump is on and whether the DC resistance is approximately balanced.
6. If the equipment of protective switch and control cabinet is high-power, soft-lift and step-down control cabinet should be selected, and then water is poured into the pump from the outlet of deep well pump to lubricate the rubber bearing and skeleton oil seal in deep well pump and start instantaneously (no more than 1 second!). See if the steering is in accordance with the steering sign. If on the contrary, any two three-phase power lines can be connected, and a good filter can be put into the well.
7. Install the water pipe rubber pad and tighten the bolts without water-saving pipe evenly.
8. In installation, the cable and water pipe shall be secured by plastic tape or water-resistant rope on each water pipe, but the cable shall not be stretched too tightly. Recommended Reading: Fountain Pump Model and Brand
9. Installed deep well pump, check insulation resistance and three conductors in turn from the switch, then check the instrument and starting equipment, close the gate valve (slightly leave a gap) and close the switch, start the motor, slowly open the gate valve, adjust to the ammeter indicating 90-100% of the rated current value. Observe whether the instrument instructions exceed the nameplate requirements and check the power supply and operation.
10. After the first operation of the deep-well submersible pump is four small, the thermal insulation resistance can be measured rapidly after shutdown, and the pump can continue to operate only when it is not less than 0.5 MHz.
11. Start again after 10 minutes after shutdown. Do not start frequently to avoid damaging motor and pump parts.
12. In use, regular inspection should be carried out, and the following phenomena should be stopped immediately and run after troubleshooting.
(1) The current increases to 120% of the rated current;
(2) Water from pump clearance;
(3) Pump has violent vibration and noise;
(4) Voltage does not meet the requirements;
(5) The fuse is blown and the two phases run.
(6) Damage found in pipelines and gate valves;
(7) When the insulation resistance of the motor to geothermal state is less than 0.5 MHz.
13、深井泵分裝的產品，在組合裝配時，將泵部分的逆止閥體拆下，機泵連接處止口部位擦拭干凈，互相對正，放平后組裝，然后擰緊機泵連接螺栓。隨后用 木榔頭在泵軸上端向下捶，直至泵軸定位孔與聯軸器頂絲孔對齊擰緊聯軸器上的定位螺釘，裝上卡環，然后用螺絲刀撬動葉輪，泵軸是否轉動靈活，無卡死現象方可 使用。
13. When assembling products of deep well pumps, the backstop valve body of the pump part is dismantled, and the stop part of the connecting part of the pump is wiped clean, aligned with each other, assembled after leveling, and then tightened the connecting bolt of the pump. Then hammer down the end of the pump shaft with a wooden hammer until the positioning hole of the pump shaft aligns with the top screw hole of the coupling, tighten the positioning screw on the coupling, install the clamp ring, and then pry the impeller with a screwdriver. Whether the pump shaft rotates flexibly or not can be used without stuck.
14. Deep well pumps should be repaired out of deep wells once a year.